Reasons Why the NeoGraft® Procedure is the Permanent Solution:
· It is the least invasive procedure for hair transplantation
· Patients state feeling little to no discomfort
· No stitches or staples are used during the procedure
· No unsightly linear scar is left on the back of the head
· Flexibility for any hair style of your choice, short or long
· Short recovery time
· Fewer restrictions on your normal daily activities
· Natural looking result
· Results are typically permanent
· Highest rated procedure for patient satisfaction in the hair restoration industry
More natural looking hair, short or long, for both men and women.
Little to no discomfort. No scalpel incision, no staples, no linear scar.
Less activity restrictions than traditional strip methods.
Minimal scarring, patients can normally go back to work within days.
We have multiple payment options to fit anyone's needs.
Benefits of the FUE Method:
· FUE hair transplant is a very safe, minimally invasive, relatively minor procedure.
· Minimal bleeding and fewer complications than with the “strip” method.
· Procedure is performed with local anesthetic and no intravenous or intra-muscular sedation is required.
· Worker fatigue is minimized, adding to a higher quality result.
· Patients experience minimal discomfort; no scalpel incision, no sutures, and no linear scar means quick recovery times.
· Patients report a higher satisfaction rating overall with an FUE hair transplant, compared to the "strip" method.